Saturday, September 10, 2016

In Washington...

... license plates are referred to as "tabs." I'm used to "tags." Also, four-wheeled vehicles are often referred to as "rigs." Where I'm from, a rig is a tractor/trailer, or "semi." The only time I recall hearing "rig" applied to a car was in an episode of The Sopranos.

First scooter ride since November, 2014. Need to get title to my people back east!

Cauliflower ear.

Tenant next door loaned me his Vega DOT:

Also hell on my huge ears.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment