Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cutout Curly Close-Up

For the simple reason that I was holding the camera, backwards, at arm's length, and the photo was blurry. When life hands you lemons, make apple butter, y'know. You go to blog with the photos you have, not the photos you wish you had, etc., etc., etc.

UPDATE: I don't plug the place enough, and since a fair number of folx visiting my bloggie are coming from the Nashville area, please take time to visit the Happy Tails site (and if you live in the area, go see 'em -- they're really nice folx). That's where Curly and I met!
.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'll take some Curly anyway I can get it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool picture of Curly, as usual.

Pen Ultimate said...

blakno1 -- Cool. I'll keep posting 'im, then. ;)

anon -- We have Photoshop to thank for that. The cutout filter covers a multitude of sins.
.

Post a Comment