Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Half Chubby

... tail! Get your minds out of the gutter. He got excited by a close fly-by (bird -- thankfully not a quail; no shotgun pellets came near), and this was taken only seconds after he jumped up onto the railing to get a better prowling perspective.

Curly and Jeffraham are both severely diggin' the 61F temps, today. I've turned off the furnace, and cracked the balcony door open, to allow Curly easy, willful access (and to get that fresh, spring-like smell into the condo).

In other good news, my IRS refund hit the bank, today, so I was able to go to Aldi, and stock up on some foodstuffs (as well as e-mail the landlord to let him know my check would clear). I may have to get a haircut, even.
.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay! Mon-nay is good! I've apparently missed quite a bit while hiding out these last couple of days...

Pen Ultimate said...

?! -- You've been hiding out? I thought I saw you at Eschaton...
.

Post a Comment