Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holy Shit, Batman! WiFi Motherlode!

Atriot ::matthew just sent me a metric shit-ton of AWESOME WiFi and PC goodies, gratis. Thanks, man! What a good home this stuff has found! There's so much stuff in this heavy li'l box, I haven't unpacked it all, yet... but there looks to be three 802.11g routers/access points, a wired hub, a Pinnacle video capture card/tuner, a semi-functioning Fujitsu notebook PC... and much, much more! Gosh, I'm flabbergasted! Thanks, again! Y'all are the best friends a geek ever had. :)

If I have postage to send you something, I'll share the love, if you have a need. There's a bunch of wired 100MB PCMCIA network cards here, too... so there's all sorts of goodies. Anything I'm not immediately going to use will go on the swap spot, so check there this weekend, and let me know if you have need of any of it. I know ::matthew won't mind, as he just wanted good homes for all of it.

Photos coming...

UPDATE: Here's some pix. I still haven't inventoried this stuff, 'cause I spent 90 minutes helping repay a little karmic debt, tonight... but this heaps onto the karmic pile, too. What great stuff!


.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I see Curly's already giving it the stamp of approval.

Post a Comment