Sunday, November 12, 2006

Peaceful, Easy Curly

The sheets need de-furring...

Close-up of whiskers. Notice that the two dark ones look like thick thread? I'd never noticed that before! It reminded me of that epi of The Sopranos, where Paulie and Silvio are waiting on Christopher to show up to help them unload some plasma TVs. Christopher's strung out somewhere on heroin, and while Paulie and Sil are cooling their heels at the loading dock, Paulie says something like, "I saw (movie) on that 42" plasma at (store), and Karl Malden's nose hairs looked like fuckin' BX cable!" :) I have no idea what "BX cable" is, but I suspect it's wire cable for construction, or somesuch.
.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

hey, Jeff.....hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

I see a little black kitty-foot there.

Anonymous said...

The thread-like appearance of whiskers is amazing. My cats lose whiskers and I find them on the bad and floor, but they are slick in feel and appearance..
And whattya mean, "I doubt anyone cares..."
Many of us care..

Pen Ultimate said...

pg -- I was teasin'. ;) I've been online since noon, and have been trying to work several entreprenurial ideers AND be sociable... the latter's not working as well as it might, though. However, I'm gaining new contacts and new PC-fixin' work, so I can't complain. :)
.

Anonymous said...

"...On the bad..." Jeez...Some people spell it "bed."

Pen Ultimate said...

pg -- We don't notice such typos, here... if you look t my posts of the last week, you'll see all manner of stuff I meant to replace with real info, like "_____". ;)
.

Karin said...

BX cable is a type of electrical wire in a metal casing, that you use to wire a house-you run it from the circuit breaker box to the various rooms. About the same thickness as coaxial cable. Dad was an electrician and I've pulled many a BX cable.

Post a Comment