Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ol' Crud Eye

He still ain't as purty as he ought'n t' be, but he sure does feel frisky. The little shit grabbed the nylon can cozy that was wrapped around my nearly-empty beer last night, and pulled it over on himself, and the edge of the desk.

He and Curly take turns being the aggressor. L.E. backs down quicker, but geez -- Curly's twice his size! He doesn't stand a chance if Fat Man goes psycho.

Luckily, Curly's been gentle. I haven't heard LarryElvis cry out like he was gettin' hurt in several days, now, and I think it's 'cause L.E. isn't afraid to bite and swat back anymore.
.

5 comments :

Plum Pudding said...

My eye infection came back yesterday, and i had to go back to the doctor for an antibiotic eye cream. So i'm totally with LarryElvis

Anonymous said...

Tell us, someday, why the new kid is LarryElvis.

Glad he and Curly are getting along. My two furry guys, litter mates, have been wrestling all their lives.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a stubborn case of pinkeye not long ago. Jeez, you think it's cruddy-looking in a rowdy little adolescent cat . . . Keep giving him his goop, it'll help him get back to the state of stunningly handsome felinity he was born to be.

Pen Ultimate said...

Polly -- Isn't it obvious?

I have Curly, so I needed Larry and Moe to complete the set!

LarryElvis is because the Nashville Humane folx had dubbed him "Elvis."
.

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Hi, guys!

Anyone know where the Atriots will be commenting during Chimpy's address to the nation? I can't get into the comments on Atrios' blog and they all show -0-, so I'm assuming everyone's having that problem!

Post a Comment