Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Thought Those Days Were Over

... and I apologize for the truly horrendous photo quality (Droid Incredible 2 with digital-only zoom at full-crank, in very cloudy conditions), but I had to get it fast if I was going to get it, at all.

So, I was prepping the scooter for a short errand to Big Lots and Aldi, when I hear Curly, crying quite loudly. I had left the balcony door open to a cat-sized egress (61°F outside). Suddenly, I see Curly leap  onto the balcony rail.

I think I still had pine trees on this side of the building the last time I witnessed this. Years  ago, I'm talkin'.

I thought he was just getting too fat and too old to make the leap. Apparently not!
.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Curly! He's still got the moves.
-mnkid

Bob said...

Leapin' tabbeh!

Anonymous said...

Don't fall, Curly!

thurbers said...

Cats they just like to pretend to be helpless. ;-) Scritch that leaping boy for me.

StatsGrandma's Office Hours said...

I loves me some Curly! And yes, he still has it :)

VCarlson said...

And that is why my girls aren't allowed out on the lanai. We're 18 stories up, and I can't be sure neither one wouldn't leap after a pigeon. Or just leap. Nani used to bank off the windows as a kitten.

Post a Comment