Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Has Landed!

stuckinlodi sent me a lovely washable woolen blanket from L.L. Bean!

Soprano dropped off cookies (apparently this morning, while I was sleeping), the Brothers Wells sent an Xmas card (w/a Gary Cooper stamp), as did Missouri Bird and GWPDA, and Camel gave me a free tin of Snus!

Someone also sent me a slew of Super Hot Hands (thermo-chemical hand warmers that last 18 hours!), but I don't know who did that... the packing slip lists a Miami address from a name I do not recognize, but it also says that I received a Power Rangers Jungle Fury Master Jaguar Ranger -- Blue/White. :)
.

2 comments :

Plum Pudding said...

damn, i forgot to send you a card.

l'année prochaine!

xan said...

And I still owe you a pipe, dammit. It's all boxed up and ready to go and as soon as I find it...um, not very organized here...well anyway, it will arrive. Picture it among the gift pile somewhere.

Damn glad you got that blanket anyway. Cheers and merry Xmas and all, dear neighbor. :)

Post a Comment