Friday, April 09, 2010

The Most Unintentionally Hilarious Quote Of The Century

Palin's view of nuclear weapons was shaped by her stint as the commander in chief of the Alaskan National Guard, our first line of defense against Soviet nuclear weapons. Obama has held his same views since he was a stoner college student and has showed no signs of maturing.

UPDATE: I'm sorry; this guy really can't compete with this in the unintentionally-funny category; I'd forgotten about this one, but I literally burst out laughing for days after, just thinking about it.

UPDATE II: D'oh!! Scratch UPDATE I! That guy wrote that intending to be funny! SOMBITCH! Confederate Yankee's claim is safe!!!

UPDATE III: It took until 3:27 p.m CDT, but Confederate Yankee finally had enough ridicule for one day, and deleted all the comments on the post. You missed out (until I find where someone has surely saved them for posterity).
.

No comments :

Post a Comment