Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NCR: Sampson

My name makes me sound like I am some sort of huge cat who would crush your legs when I jump onto your lap. Nothing could be further from the truth! You can see from my picture that I am actually a cute little kitten.

I am a laid-back kind of kitty who loves back rubs and attention from humans. Please come see me at the 100 Oaks PetSmart!

I have been neutered, tested negative for FIV/FeLV, and am up to date on my vaccinations.


UPDATE: I am reminded that I need to put up some success stories, too. So I will, starting today!

Remember Valentine, the cat that was in foster care for 5 years? He was adopted a week ago by an amazing family! Here he is, snuggling with his new person. Rescue work is difficult and exhausting at times, but it is worth it in the end!
.

No comments :

Post a Comment