Saturday, October 15, 2011

Five One Dolla Footlongs

Any-Anytober!

Now it's too late for you to play any of these numbers, and dilute my sure winnings!  Mwahahahah!

The story: No, I don't spend $5 on a lotto drawing. I sometimes spend $1, as I did this time. The ditz working at Mapco just happened to give me this ticket. I guess she had four already dialed in, or something, but neither of us caught it.

Now, someone at Baby Blue said a recent Big Winnar asked for a MegaMillions ticket, and got a Powerball, instead... and it was the winner. So maybe accidental tickets are the extra mojo.

Anyway, it would be nice. I only yesterday paid the last half of the rent for last month, and it is due again this Wednesday. I have $40, and a little food. I know this is unrealistic -- the realism is here. At least Scooter Family has an unheated basement garage I can live in, if and when...
.

No comments :

Post a Comment