Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Bus Fail

Okay, so... the little trip across town didn't quite work out.

I only had 75 cents in cash, and didn't realize that I could only get my free transfer for a route that ran directly from the depot on the next cycle of routes, and not the route I needed that ran an hour later (wtf?!). So, I used my free transfer to go the wrong direction so I could get cash back from my debit card, and then spend several hours realizing I could not make my errand happen before the last bus headed back to Westwood.

But I got to see redneck graffiti.

And I took a few photos in and around the bus depot.

It used to be a train station, and still is, also.

That's right, people... The Drifters are comin' to big ol' Ashland.

tl;dr

Ashland's floodwall paintings are nice, but not as nice nor as numerous as Portsmouth's.

Pardon me for barging in.

None of these are as cool as the Mercedes-Benz buses they used to run here when I was a kid.

At least the depot has free WiFi.
.

No comments :

Post a Comment