Friday, December 22, 2006

Mr. Sullen

Having to be nurse (not to nurse, perverts) to LarryElvis means less time with this old cat, temporarily. But I'm making all efforts to get Curly by himself, and let him act like Curly, again. He's doing pretty well, right now. On the back of the sofa, relaxed. L.E. is schnoozing, snot whistling in his l'il punkin' haidbone, in the comfy office chair, while I sit on the not-so-comfy one. I put him in it a while ago, after getting back from the vet, laid him down, and he stayed laid down. He needed a few minutes of petting and reassuring, after that frightful scooter trip back, where the stoopit machine died a couple of times, and I had to kick-start it, many, many tries.

Back to work. Be back later.
.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

We looooove both kitties. But of course....Curly has a very special place in our hearts because we know him so well. Give him a hug for us, will ya JP?

Plum P

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Yes, we love Curly! No one (or cat) can take his place in my heart. I'm making additional room in my heart for the new little punkin'.

Post a Comment