Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Weigh-In

© Wader via flikr. Used under Creative Commons license.
More progress!  I'm hitting more closely to my 1lb./week target, so now I think we can discount water loss as a factor (although it will fluctuate up/down daily depending on sodium intake, I'm noticing, so water is still part of the overall equation).

Starting weight (6/2/2014): 218.0 lbs.
Current weight: 199.6 lbs.
Difference: 18.4 lbs.

The mobile app has some awesome reporting tools that the web app doesn't, strangely. Let's look at nutrition, shall we?


As you can see, I've been hewing very close to the caloric balance that I should -- and this is without making any conscious effort at all. 7/9 was a perfect caloric day; I never gave it any thought. Still exceeding my sodium goal by varying amounts almost every day (pizza days, nearly doubling my target, but most days, be 3-500mg)... will worry about that later. It's got to be less than Little Caesar's lunch 2x/week!  :)

A bit less fat, a bit more protein, a bit more weight training.  :)
.

No comments :

Post a Comment